Thursday, July 16, 2009

An Introduction

Well- I'm just going to throw this content out there and see how this goes. Most of this research I would do anyways, so I like the idea of making my findings public. All of my friends know how "college-obsessed" I am, but usually its in a good way because I help a lot of people out in a way that's more encouraging and structured than a "college freak out". Yesterday I got railed for being so preoccupied with heading off to college, so I hope I don't offend anyone. However, I also helped a friend start the common app early (July) in hopes that it would provide some future direction and support. Hey its a start right?

I'm only going into my Junior year at Barrington High School next year, but I really like that there's something bright ahead of me, and its still fun at this point (a whole year before I really have to start worrying). Hopefully this wont be horribly revealing or repulsive to anybody. Again, this caution is in response to me getting called "the problem with middle class America" to my face yesterday. Yes, I'm rather conventional, and realistically I think it's a constructive pastime for a teenager.

College updates will follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment